What to expect for your first class
Welcome to Studio Red Wellness!
Here are a few helpful tips for your first class.
- Register in advance for class through our Timetable/Bookings page, our Studio Red App or the MindBody App. You can also find us on ClassPass.
- If you need help choosing your first class, review our class descriptions here or contact us directly for advice. We welcome everyone from beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes before your first class allowing plenty of time for traffic, parking and to sign our waiver. There is ample paid parking in the City Works Depot carpark surrounding the studio and street parking a short walk away.
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing you can sweat in. All our classes are heated except for Yin, Yin Yang, Yin Yang Nidra and Restorative.
- Bring your own yoga mat. We no longer offer mat hireage at the studio.
- Towels are available to hire for $3.
- Come to class with an empty stomach so that you can move freely. Be sure to hydrate well before and after class.
- Directions to the studio can be found here.
- No cell phones or devices are allowed in the practice room.
- We ask for quiet in the practice room to allow people to relax and restore.
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Familiarise yourself with our Frequently Asked Questions, Cancellation Policies and Pregnancy Policy.